Happy Day Before Thanksgiving!
Todd went to work, so Fuzz and I stayed home and finished chores, one of which was to make the pumpkin pie with condensed milk. We took the pie out of the oven right as the housekeepers arrived. They said it was "muy bonita". Speaking of which, here's Fuzz with the pumpkin pie. If you look closely, you can see where she stuck her finger in it. We're working on impulse control, but who can blame her? The pie was very good.
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin (about 2 cups)
- 1 14 oz can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅝ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from crust comes out clean.
- Cool. Garnish as desired.