Soft and chewy cookies for people who really like lime.
Key Lime White Chocolate Chip Cookies
An easy and fun recipe for key lime cookies with white chips.
Author: Cookie Madness
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime zest
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in the egg and egg yolk.
- By hand, stir in the flour, baking powder, salt, lime juice and lime zest. When well mixed, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into walnut sized balls and arrange on ungreased baking sheets spacing about 2 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes
Yield is just a ballpark.