Soft and chewy Key Lime Cookies are for people who really like lime. I need to update this with a new photo, but I promise these are worth a try.
Key Lime Cookies
Key Lime Cookies are key lime flavored cookies with white chips. Chunks of white chocolate may also be used.
- 1 stick ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons lime zest
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in the egg and egg yolk.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, lime juice and lime zest. When well mixed, stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into walnut sized balls and arrange on ungreased baking sheets spacing about 2 ½ inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes
Yield is just a ballpark.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!