Soft and chewy Key Lime Cookies are for people who really like lime. I need to update this with a new photo, but I promise these are worth a try.
Key Lime Cookies
Key Lime Cookies are key lime flavored cookies with white chips. Chunks of white chocolate may also be used.
- 1 stick 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime zest
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in the egg and egg yolk.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, lime juice and lime zest. When well mixed, stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into walnut sized balls and arrange on ungreased baking sheets spacing about 2 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes
Yield is just a ballpark.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Thanks so much for the comment!
Kiera James and Marlee Wakefield
we think that these cookies are to die for.
We own a bakery in the small town of Cloquet.
We have used all of your recipes. We have made lots of money cause of you.
Thank you for your great recipes.
There totally awesome.