Rocky Ledge Bars are perfect for bake sales. They are a semi-cakey blonde brownie loaded with white chocolate, butterscotch chips, marshmallows and caramel. Does it get any better than that?
Rocky Ledge Bars
- 8 tablespoons 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for pan
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 10.25 oz
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt coarse type
- 1 1/2 cups packed dark-brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 18 soft caramel-candy cubes coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13x9 inch pan with foil and spray foil with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Cream butter and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer. When light and fluffy, until add eggs and vanilla; mix until well combined. On lowest speed or by hand, stir in flour mixture until combined. Fold in half of each of the marshmallows, chocolates, butterscotch chips, and caramels.
- Spread batter in prepared pan. Scatter remaining marshmallows, chocolates, butterscotch chips, and caramels on top. Bake until top is golden brown and a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. Lift out of pan, and transfer to a baking sheet. Refrigerate until set, at least 30 minutes.
- Remove by lifting foil from pan. Set on a cutting board and cut into about 16 triangles. Bars can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week