Cashew Granola is a recipe from back when Jif was producing cashew butter. I haven’t seen it in years and am assuming it was discontinued, but perhaps they will bring it back at some point? If not, you can still make the granola with another brand of cashew butter.
The texture is crisp and crunchy, but not too hard, and the flavor has just the right level of sweetness. The only change I made was to use cranberries instead of raisins, and I threw them in when I took the granola out of the oven rather than put them in with the unbaked granola. Let me know what you think!
Jif Cashew Granola
Cashew Granola is an easy granola recipe that uses cashew butter as a binder. The recipe is originally from Jif and calls for their brand of cashew butter.
- 1/2 cup cashew butter such as Jif
- 1 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups quick rolled oats
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300ºF. Line a 15×10 inch rimmed baking pan with nonstick foil or parchment paper. Alternatively, you can spray it with cooking spray.
- Melt the cashew butter, honey and cinnamon together in large microwave-safe bowl on high for 30 seconds. Stir in vanilla, oats, and cashews.
- Spread on prepared baking pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the oven and Let dry 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven to cool completely. Stir in the raisins or dried cranberries.
- Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
My daughter eats a lot of granola. I should be a better Mom and make this to send to her.
Beth, it was very good! I was worried it might not be crunchy enough or that it might have too much cashew flavor, but it was just right.
Looks very yummy! Thanks for another great recipe. 😉