This is some pumpkin bread from yesterday, and I’m going to take a better picture of it later.
For now, here’s a photo of the chef.
Fuzz couldn’t entertain herself Sunday morning so I laid out all the ingredients and told her what to do. She had a lot of fun and was very proud of her creation.
- 1 3/4 cup white whole grain flour (7.8 oz) Or regular all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (half a can)
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9x5 inch metal loaf pan or spray with flour-added cooking spray.
- Stir together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Whisk together oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, pumpkin and water in a mixing bowl. Add the flour mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Transfer mixture to loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until done.