Spread the love
Speaking of S’mores Bars, this is my all-time favorite version of the recipe — almost as good as real S’mores and much easier to cut and share.
An old recipe from the Hershey's kitchen, this is my all-time favorite S'mores bar.
- 1/2 cup 4 ounces salted butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 1.55 oz. each HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 8-inch square baking pan or line the pan with foil and spray foil with cooking spray (makes cutting easier).
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture, stirring until blended. Press half of dough into prepared pan.
- Arrange chocolate bars over dough, breaking as needed to fit. Spread with marshmallow creme. Scatter bits of remaining dough over marshmallow; carefully press to form a layer.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. 16 bars.