Banana Bread Recipes
This is my collection of banana bread recipes. It would be an even bigger collection if my husband liked it, but right now all I have are 50. Hopefully one of them will work for you!
Here's a quick list of my personal favorites.
- High Rising This banana loaf has a little of everything -- whole wheat flour and all-purpose, both butter and sour cream, and a half cup of nuts if you are into them. I've also included a cream cheese swirl variation back from the time I was putting cream cheese swirls in everything. It's not a crime.
- Best Ever Banana Bread -- This one's rich and flavorful. Rather than sour cream, it calls for buttermilk. I hope you try it.
- Self Rising Flour Banana Bread -- If you have some self-rising flour, this recipe is a guaranteed success. Well, not literally. But people seem to like it!
- This one doesn't have any reader reviews, but I've always been partial to it. It calls for both sour cream and oil (no butter).
- Did you accidentally buy too much cottage cheese? You can put it in Cottage Cheese Banana Bread.
- Dorie Greenspan's Marbled Banana Bread is another good one. How could it not be?